I haven’t hosted a giveaway in ages and I think you will love what I have for you today. The folks at HomeSense are providing one lucky Decor Happy reader with a $250 gift card. Cool, right?
Their decor expert, Tamara Robbins Griffith recently shared some tips on decorating a small space – whether it’s on-campus, your first home or your forever home. It’s all about multi-function pieces and creative storage solutions.
(HomeSense is my go-to place for storage items like the wire bins in my hall closet and the metal tray on my dresser.)
- A small cabinet can be used as a vanity
- Desk accessories can store toiletries
- A double bed full of toss cushions functions as a sofa
- Mount storage baskets and boxes on the wall
- Stash a few more under the bed
- A desk does double duty as a dining table
- Kitchen canisters and wire baskets help conquer clutter on a kitchen counter.
- A message board is a must in any space.
Great tips! Some of the items above are available in store or will be shortly. What would you spend your gift card on?
1) Follow me on Google Friend Connect (click the blue button on the sidebar near the bottom that says “Join this Site”) and leave a comment below.
2) Like my Facebook page and leave a comment below.
3) Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vanessajfrancis and leave a comment below.
4) Tweet the following: “Enter to win a $250 gift card from @HomeSense: http://bit.ly/13FVB8g via @vanessajfrancis” and leave a comment below.
You have a total of 7 chances to win – leave one comment for each entry. The contest is open to Canadian residents and closes at 8:00 a.m EST Wednesday, September 18. Please include an email address in your comment so I can easily reach you.